- Provide expert Pre-Sales support to the sales force on Power Monitoring Systems, PLCs, and related architectures/applications
- Promote the EcoBuilding system platform centered around a specific line of business – Power Solutions
- Take the requirements and constraints of the customer into account, assist customer in the definition of the best implementation (valid, optimized and differentiating) of the of the defined architecture
- On project, explain the technical advantages of the proposed architecture
- Create value and differentiation by providing system & architecture pre-sales expertise to both end users and integration partners, where relevant (pre-project consultation, feasibility study, audit…)
Bring to Line of Business the voice of customer and technical evaluation of customer needs by segment, in order to make offer roadmap more attractive and differentiating
University Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 5-7 years of experience as technical pre-sales support in Power Monitoring Systems, Power Solutions, and PLCs
Ability to communicate with commercial attitude to be able to propose an architecture/system optimally answering to the customer’s needs and to communicate the differentiating elements in a simple and convincing way.
Attention to details, self-starter, proactive, ability to learn, good communication skills and result-oriented.
Able to work under pressure and with deadlines.
Good written and spoken English
Able to work across borders inside a global community of experts, involving online tools and expertise repository.
A team player.
Primary Location: Singapore
Unposting Date: Oct 31, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004R90