- Installation, erection testing and commissioning of MV / LV products/equipments.
- Knowledge in MV Switchgears such as Mcset /PIX
- Knwoledge in LV Switchgears such as Okken / Blokset
- Knowledge in Masterpact NT/NW ,Compact Breakers ,Micrologic (LV Trip unit)
- Interfacing with suppliers or works to clarify technical matters and rectifying all related problems of MV / LV products / equipments.
- Programming and trouble shooting of protection relays (SEPAM, MICOM & VIP) – Knowledge of other manufacturers’ relays is plus.
- Testing and commissioning of MV/ LV equipments / products.
- Attending MV/LV equipments / product claims and rectifying the problems which includes Quality, International Service Request (ISR) and 24/7 Service calls.
- Provide basic customer training in operation and trouble shooting.
- Prepare the drawings for retrofit/modification works, Method statement and Risk analysis.
Provide application support related to relay coordination, CT calculation, quality issues, etc.
Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have good communication and interfacing skills.
- Minmimum 7 years experience in MV/LV/Protection Relays installation, testing, commissioning activities
- Must have experience in Testing and Commissioning of Protection Relays especially in Micom series for Transmission Network (Kharaama/Dewa/ADWEA) as an approved protection engineer .
- To work at site (Flexible hours) as per job requirement.
- Knowledge on Windows MS Office / associated program and AutoCAD (Control & Protection Drawing).
Primary Location: QA-Doha-Doha
Unposting Date: Aug 31, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004Q0R