We are looking for indian, Pakistani or Flipino Accountant to work on new established company in logistics
The Tasks are not limited to
Prepare payrolls, management accounts, fund flow statement and annual budget and manage suspense account to inform the Senior Accountant of any operational anomalies.
• Prepare collateral reports, entry sheet of various banks to reconcile bank statements and roll-over bank deposits to provide financial reports to the department and corporate management.
• Coordinate monthly financial closing of accounts and analyze income-related accounts to guarantee timely reporting and come up with accurate financial reports to the department and corporate management.
• Coordinates the completion of balance sheet account analysis by reconciling all values reported to balance sheet accounts and ensure adherence in accordance with the approved standards.
• Coordinate with external auditors to perform regular audits by providing all the needed financial records, data and information to ensure the accuracy of reports.
• Prepare the final accounts and journal vouchers and check ledger accounts of correctness and accuracy to provide management with reliable reports as per the accepted accounting rules and regulations.
• Compile and collect financial data for corporate tax reporting to comply with the government requirements in adherence with the generally accepted accounting and auditing principles and other international accounting regulations.
• Prepares insurance reporting schedules for all accounts by reviewing all supporting schedules to ensure that the company’s accounting practices are being maintained.
• Accounting and Financial Management: Basic knowledge in the general accounting and auditing principles and international accounting practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
• Project Management: knowledge in the development of projects and implementation.
• English Language: Advanced knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Mathematical computation and analysis: the ability to do mathematical computations and analytical calculation to solve simple and complex problems.
• Communication Skills: Able to convey ideas and opinions with clarity and conciseness. Straight-forward and emphatic.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
please login and apply job
and please share and like to face book
and share toyour friends
Note: we are (www.rjob.in) not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so rjob is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment