Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Watch: Schneider Electric EAJ Headquarter Office in Kallang (Singapore).
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is for Schneider Electric Overseas Asia Pte Ltd (SEOA), which is one of the subsidiary of SE group where it sells electrical and electronic components and wiring accessories with overseas customers in South East Asia countries.This position plays a key role liaising with off-shore finance shared service center (SSC) and in-country controllers and various stakeholder to ensure smooth day-to-day accounting transaction with regards to payment requests, accruals, provisions, etc.
Month end reporting
Adhere to month-end reporting schedules.
Extract and prepare P&L; for quality checking by management during closing.
Work closely with SSC to ensure timely and accurate reporting from them.
Prepare work necessary for Hyperion reporting and perform margin analysis
Ownership of overall financial statements, ensure clean balance sheet with proper balance sheet review and follow up
Ensure that financial reports comply with approved financial regulations, standards, policies & practices
Liaise with auditors and SSC to ensure timely resolution of open items for timely sign off and filing
Responsible for accurate and timely GST filing
Working closely with Logistic and controllers for GST compliance
Support Corporate Tax filing
Key Internal Control & Treasury
- Streamline, improve and ensure enforcement of procedures, processes and control
- Take lead in Business Process improvement to drive simplification and efficiency in his/her perimeter.
- Contact for Key Internal control (KIC) campaign
- Manage and support local fund request, working closely with controllers and treasury team
Ad-hoc project/task as and when required.
Degree / ACCA in Accountancy. CPA qualification is preferred
- Experience withSAPand proficient with* Excel*
- Experience withHyperion system is an added advantage
- Meticulous, well organized, analytical, mature individual with positive working attitude
- High adaptability with ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Minimum 4 years or relevant working experience
Primary Location: Singapore
Unposting Date: Sep 9, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004R92