Your role will be to process and monitor reservations from leisure, corporate and social guests and have a full service approach to our guests ensuring service excellence and complete customer satisfaction.
- To maximise all revenue opportunities via handling FIT reservations
- To work with a sales focused attitude and be aware of sales opportunities within the hotel, which will assist, with the maximisation of revenue
- To be aware of room revenue targets and to strive to help the department to achieve them
- Adhere to hotel selling strategy by ensuring the use of OnQPM
- Increase revenue at point of sale by using suggestive selling and upselling techniques
- To collate reservations from a variety of sources such as faxes, telephone, email and enter them accurately into OnQPM for FIT and Group reservations
- Able to use knowledge of the hotel, its features, benefits and surroundings in order to be able to effectively advise guests on additional products and services
- Resolve queries from other departments regarding chargeback authorities and paymasters
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Reservations Coordinator (Tues-Sat)
Requisition ID: HOT05EGU