Job Title : Maintenance TA Coordinator
Reports to : Sr. Manager Maintenance / TA Manager
The role to coordinate, organize and prioritize maintenance planning work with the Operations team for maintenance execution and Turnarounds. Furthermore, act as Maintenance Representative in Operations-Teams and TA-teams.
Role and Responsibilities
• Contribute to Maintenance planning including planning for Turnarounds.
• Responsible to represent assigned area on maintenance/Turnaround related issues in meetings.
• Participate in weekly Maintenance/Turnaround scheduling meetings.
• Ensure that Unit Maintenance Team Leaders, Planners and Schedulers have a common understanding of priorities and criticality.
• Responsible to prioritize maintenance scheduled work.
• Coordinate with operation shift team to ensure equipment is prepared for maintenance as required and unit operational needs are considered when maintenance is planned.
• Ensure all maintenance preparation activities are properly communicated and executed by relevant Operation and Maintenance teams.
• Communicates with appropriate Maintenance Team Leaders in a timely manner as unit priorities and conditions change.
• Assure accountability and good workmanship for required Maintenance/Turnaround activities.
• Responsible for maintaining an up to date and complete blind list for any unit equipment and provide support for isolation/blinding activities.
• Provide organizational and material support in assigned unit or area of Maintenance/Turnarounds
• Ensure accurate leak repair management plan is in place and that temporary MOC’s are managed for temporary repairs
• Maintain accountability process for tools and ensure adequate tools are available to execute Maintenance/Turnaround activities.
• Participate in Equipment inspections and root-cause investigations of equipment failures.
• Provide immediate maintenance support to plant issues impacting production.
• Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts’ list.
• Provide technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting, repairs, and evaluate equipment’s durability and conditions.
• Participate in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
• Safeguards constructability and maintainability when developing plans.
• Carries out field checks to verify exact equipment status and job plans.
• Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor.
Education, Qualification & Experience / Certificates & Skills
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Acceptable and valid health certificate.
• Any job-related educational certifications.
• Minimum 10 years as a Maintenance/TA Planner
• Minimum 5 years as Maintenance Representative/Coordinator role in Oil/Gas/Chemical/Petrochemical Industry
• Consistent working ethic
• Excellent English communication skills, both orally and written.
• A good cost, efficiency and logistic sense.
• Proficient level of interactive skills.
• Proficient computer skills: SAP and MS-office.
• Proficient as a Maintenance /TA Planner.
• Good knowledge on inspection methods and technology.
• Strong advocate for on time delivery and defender of the timeline.
• Good knowledge on EHS&S policies, practices and procedures.
• An Independent and active character with Maintenance mind-set.
• Ability to work under high pressure and be a team player.
• Can read and understand all types of drawings.