The team based in Singapore is developing optimized offers for MachineSolutions.
The R&D; Director is responsible for full team of the Line of Technology. This means he has full authority on the R&D; (electronics & firmware & mechanical), the Test Team (Verification and Product Validation) and Project Design Leaders (PDL).
Main tasks :
- Lead and manage a site team with multi competency skills
- Manages the operational research and development activities: new offers development and maintenance of existing offers
- Develops technical competencies and efficiency to develop product for optimized range of MachineSolutions where product cost is key.
- Responsible for R&D; strategy definition and implementation (competency, training, processes & tools, innovation& patent) in his scope.
- Responsible at Project level (Technical parts) as he manages Project Design Leaders (PDL)
- Responsible of Roadmap quotation by leading project cost estimation
Responsible of the R&D; budget in his Line of Technology (budget estimation and follow-up).
Formal Higher Degree (Technical University) in Electrical Engineering
- R&D; manager with Strong experiences in managing R&D; team in design to cost products development where it’s key to challenge & optimize several disciplines (electronic & firmware & mechanical)
- Confirmed experience in R&D; team organization and optimization, patent management and training plan management.
- Confirmed ability to work successfully in an international environment
- Master Multi-Technology and related tools and processes
- Confirmed experience in workload estimation, schedule and budget management.
- Confirmed experience in Digital technologies (cloud, mobile, cybersecurity..)
- Confirmed experience in communication protocol implementation (Modbus, Ethernet, CAN..) would be a plus
- Knowledge of MachineSolutions products (Software&System;, Controllers, IOs, Fieldbuses) would be a plus.
- Soft skills, Strong team player, ability to work in an international and multi-sites environment
- Be rigorous (schedule follow up, risks…).
- Strong leader ship, assertiveness
- Master the complex situation, breakdown and changes.
- Be able to create a positive spirits in the team. Motivation is a key point
- Resolve conflicts among project team and help to bring about solution.
- Be able to anticipate technical issues that can impact scope, cost, time, budget or quality in upstream stage.
- Push to a platforming approach
Primary Location: Singapore
Unposting Date: Sep 9, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004R35