Very famous Nursery in Abu Dhabi is hiring a young and energetic Principal/ Manager.
Who will be responsible – curriculum development,
– raising standards and enhancing teaching and learning,
– setting up the assessment criteria for pupils and identifying areas for academic review
– Supervise and evaluate teachers’ teaching performance, conduct class observations.
– Develop and maintain a system of records that will indicate pupil progress in relation to selected goals and objective of the school system.
– Ensure the kindergarten follows the health and safety requirement as per KHDA guidelines
– Work with the team to develop the disciplinary and expected behavior and assessment criteria for teachers and nannies
– Conduct regular parents workshop to enhance the understanding of parents on the curriculum and relationship building.
– The successful candidate will combine a track record of highly successful leadership and, preferably having:
Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education with B.Ed and at least 5 years of kindergarten teaching experience.
Minimum 2 years in leadership roles..
Knowledge of EYFS,and CBSE curriculum preferred
Excellent inter-personal skills with students, teachers and parents
Excellent administrative and organisational skills
please login and apply job
and please share and like to face book
and share toyour friends
Note: we are (www.rjob.in) not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so rjob is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment