The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The EMEA Content Solutions team centrally supports the regional sales teams by providing Go-to-Market knowledge of YouTube content strategy and solutions.
As a Premium Content Specialist, you will gather content feedback from cross-functional teams and determine local needs to yield content/product development through local stakeholders/forums. You will manage exclusions and other customization processes, as well as product streamlining, sales collateral creation, pitch support and agreement delivery.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Lead ongoing development and delivery of Google Preferred Lineups in its focus market(s), driving excellence and suitability.
- Negotiate commercial agreements, devise and lead packaging and local strategy.
- Drive agreement delivery through Google Standard Time (GTM) activation plan, in alignment with market and Dublin stakeholders.
- Support high level pitches for external clients and identify and integrate Global Partnership (GP) into relevant local opportunities.
- Manage cyclical and ad hoc requests to adapt the GP offerings in line with key customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading operational, analytical and strategic initiatives.
- Experience creating presentations for internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills and experience with SQL or other database query languages and/or tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of the TV and/or Sponsorship and Digital Advertising landscape.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, managing customer relationships, driving growth and creating environments to develop relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of Google and YouTube products and the broader technology industry.
- Ability to write and speak Arabic, German, French or Italian fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.