The Strategic Negotiations team is a customer facing organization responsible for structuring and consulting on enterprise agreements between Google Cloud and its customers. The team educates our customers about our terms and conditions and the underlying technology and works with cross-functional teams including the various Product teams, Support, and Finance to build contractual solutions tailored to the needs of our customers. The Strategic Negotiations team is a core partner to the Sales teams in working towards business goals and accelerating growth.
This position is a strategic role that bridges the customers’ business needs and the capabilities of Google’s products, processes and systems. You’ll address customers’ business goals by developing solutions to complex, ambiguous and high visibility business challenges, in partnership with Product, Engineering, Sales, Legal and your peers in the Sales Operations organization.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Hire and lead a team of Strategic Negotiators and Deal Managers in APAC and be part of the global leadership of the Strategic Negotiations organization.
- Partner with APAC Sales, Legal, Pricing and Finance Leads to ensure the Strategic Negotiation organization is aligned with cross-functional business objectives.
- Lead initiatives to establish cross-functional processes, procedures and systems supporting and guiding the work of the Strategic Negotiation organization in APAC and globally.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to APAC Sales Leads on accelerating growth in consultation with customers and through internal processes.
- Be the leader of virtual teams in consultations with our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience in commercial negotiations or a business development role at a technology company.
- MBA, Master’s or PhD degree in a legal field.
- Ability to build organizations from ground up and to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Effective analytical and problem solving capabilities, combined with demonstrated business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.