Graduate Trainee Program – Consumer – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
– Graduate trainees will work with a specific Marketing or Sales Team.
We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
â¢ Proactive & Self confident â¢ High Ethical standards â¢ Passionate and high energy with an ambition for a long term career in consumer good / healthcare.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives.
Qualifications Only Dubai Based candidates Education and Qualifications â¢ University degree in Marketing, Business administration or respective studies â¢ Excellent Verbal and written English skills; Arabic is a plus Qualifications: â¢ Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, and results orientation.
The Graduate Trainee Program, is a structured program that identifies & develops emerging talent and builds a robust pipeline of future leaders within Marketing & Commercial Roles.
It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC is recruiting for the 2017 Graduate trainee Program to be located in Dubai, UAE . Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
– 1 year assignment (1 year contracts) – The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for supporting the team in executing the department’s strategy & plans and work on an individual as well as a group project.
- Supply Chain Coordinator – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)
- Supply Chain Director / Consumer MENAP & Turkey – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)
- Customer Service Specialist- Consumer – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)
- Legal Director / Medical Device / Africa, Middle East & Turkey – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)
- Senior Director Government Affairs & Policy – Middle East – Johnson & Johnson (Dubai)