• Ability to stand-in the absence of the Managing Director to ensure smooth flow of operations by coordinating with relevant departments and acting as back-up and provide accurate and detailed report of events and actions taken to the Immediate Superior and to Upper Management.
• Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision in a timely and efficient manner.
• Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow
• Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
• Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Degree in Corporate Secretary is preferred or PA certification would be considered a plus
• Proven working experience as an executive assistant or senior executive assistant
• Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency, including MS PowerPoint
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Acquainted with knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Background on any of the following fields is an advantage: Accounting, Logistics, or Property Management
• Strong Leadership Skills with potential to hold Management position.
• Committed and has long term goals
please login and apply job
and please share and like to face book
and share toyour friends
Note: we are (www.rjob.in) not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so rjob is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment