The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The Global Customer Care team aims to provide a differentiated service to our customers and sales partners, who have a deep understanding of Google Ads. The team follows a dedicated agency service model, requiring close collaboration with multiple Sales teams.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will provide a positive customer experience and manage each case from end-to-end. You will use your entrepreneurial problem-solving approach to drive effective process, product and support solutions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team. le to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat.
- Implement creative approaches to improve client relationships and business growth.
- Partner effectively with Sales and Agency teams to provide optimal business solutions to our advertisers and to cross-functional agencies.
- Partner with Escalation teams to solve customer cases that require attention and care from the Specialist.
- Develop innovative ideas to drive process, product and support improvements. Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on fixes and new feature development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) market.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and overcome challenges.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and to maintain focused on details.
- Ability to work collaboratively, lead, and motivate others around you.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work independently.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.