Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The New Business Sales Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth and acquiring new medium to large size advertisers for Google. As a New Business Sales Executive, you provide the highest level of client service to our advertisers within a specific industry such as Retail, Technology, Finance, Travel, FMCG, Entertainment and Media. You will execute Google’s advertising program to prospects of medium to large size customers and then work with account management team to execute a well thought-out initial campaign that provides them with measurable return on investment. You bring a proven background in acquiring new clients and you have particularly adept abilities in cold calling, pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning and general business development.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can’t reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We’re a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what’s next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Prospect and acquire new accounts for a designated territory and/or industry sector.
- Identify business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with agency influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and execute a business plan to acquire the most strategic accounts in the market. Communicate effectively with English and Vietnamese speaking clients.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives such as cross-departmental collaboration with marketing, networking, trade shows and online research.
- Collaborate closely with agencies and develop partner-building strategies and develop solid pitch strategies that optimize the market potential.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of direct sales or client acquisition, business development experience
- Experience on client side, digital media agency and/or within ad sales team
- Ability to speak and write in Vietnamese and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
- A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google’s forward-looking strategies within the marketplace. Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, including advanced agreements, influence, and public speaking ability.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.