Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In an increasingly competitive and evolving space, it is important for customers to see Google as their #1 digital partner. We partner with the region’s largest and most dynamic Travel and Retail customers with the mission of helping them grow through Google’s marketing, measurement and data technology, platforms and solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Own the YouTube for Performance (YT4P) agenda for the Travel and Retail business.
- Partner with other members of the performance sector team and become their go-to YT4P product expert and consultant.
- Partner with Industry Managers and MENA Video Specialist to understand customer strategy and objectives, and develop compelling YT4P narratives and pitches.
- Engage with the global video performance community to identify and spread case studies and best practices.
- Partner with the Creative Impact Team to help customers build/launch best-in-class video assets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis and marketing (product, direct and/or offline).
- Experience working with performance customers and solutions and deep knowledge of YouTube’s advertising products and solutions.
- Experience in video campaign optimization and measurement.
- Strong analytical skills, experience working with multiple sources of data.
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and strategic thinking skills and ability to work closely with sales teams and clients and influence key stakeholders across all levels, utilizing proven project management, relationship management, and leadership skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.