– Supervise the Pantry staff in maintenance of pantry cleanliness.
– Over look complete house keeping and day to day administration duties
– Manage other miscellaneous tasks
– Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
– Deliver mail, open and date stamp all general correspondence, maintain the general filing system.
– Assist in planning & preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
– Maintain an adequate inventory of office & pantry supplies.
– Previous relevant UAE Experience is a plus
– Knowledge of MS Office will be preferred
– Must have excellent command over English
– Excellent personal hygiene and cleanliness is mandatory.Forward your curriculum vital to our recruiting department directly at:firstname.lastname@example.org
please login and apply job
and please share and like to face book
and share toyour friends
Note: we are (www.rjob.in) not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so rjob is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment