• Qualified ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CA with minimum of 10 years of experience in the similar position
• Experienced in import & export
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with full working knowledge in ERP (Preferred with ERP implementation experiences)
• Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.
• Decision Making ability with sound knowledge in cash flows management
• Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven knowledge about process redesign and improvements
• Key understanding of accounting standards, regulatory compliances and its applications
• Management of overall finance departments; set goals & Objectives and design framework for those to be met
• Prepares business plans and compare with the company’s performance
• Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
• Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
• Project management Skills
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
• Manage the growth and success of team
• Accommodation: Provided
• Other benefits as per company rules.
please login and apply job
and please share and like to face book
and share toyour friends
Note: we are (www.rjob.in) not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so rjob is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment